Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

When is the best time to lighten your skin?




This is my first time to create and join a blog.  I am a newbie on this. 
So please bear with me.

I have been in ebay for 9 years and it's an up and down business.

Anyway, I'm 4myfairlady in ebay. I am also known to my buyers as just V. My website is www.whiteningskin.co.uk .  A few buyers have asked if I blog. So I thought I will do, bit by bit.

The frequently asked question on my ebay and website inquiry is.....
When is the best time to lighten your skin.

Answer is....now.  Winter time. When we're all hiding in our thick coats. The sun is hiding behind the clouds. Everyday is grey and cloudy. But hey...think positive ... this is a good time to start your diy skin lightening treatment.

Why now..I can hear you asking. Skin lightening process takes a long time. It will also depend on your skin colour. Dark, medium or light brown. Or if it is only a small area you want to lighten.

There is no such product that will instantly, by miracle, lighten the skin. A small tub wont lighten  an area.  Unless there  are harmful ingredients or those that you can't use for long term. For health reasons obviously.

There are harmful ingredients that are not allowed to come in the UK.  Hydroquinone is one. This ingredient is only good for short term use. Also the percentage content in a product.
Yes, it can lighten your skin in 3 days, but it can cause other side effects. Like if you get exposed in the sun...you can develop patches and rashes. To avoid this...always use sunblock creams for normal to dry skin and sunblock gel for oily skin.

Hope this helps.

Talk to you again soon. Bedtime for my little one.

V

Disclaimer,
I am not a dermatologist. The statements I made here are only opinions and are based on buyers comments on products.
And from the suppliers I get the products from.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment